Sign up for the 2013-14 CU Energy Club mentorship program!
Sign up here!
Please fill out our new survey to help us learn how we can better connect with you:
It only takes a couple minutes!
The CU Energy Club is one of the largest student groups on campus. We are a truly interdisciplinary club, with members from Engineering, Business, Environmental Studies, Arts and Sciences, Law, and more. Many members are also students in the undergraduate and graduate energy certificate programs offered through RASEI, a joint institute of the University of Colorado Boulder and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. CU Energy hosts numerous energy-related events and programs throughout the year. In addition, we work with a variety of groups and organizations on campus to connect students to the energy industry via:
- Job and internship opportunities
- Energy Frontiers, an annual conference held at CU
- Professional mentorship programs
- Energy Talks, a weekly lunch discussion series
- A comprehensive calendar of energy events in the greater Boulder area
- Career fairs and networking events
- Energy field trips
- Knowledgeable speakers
- and more
We welcome anyone interested in Energy at CU to join our club. It only takes a minute.